Car vacuum cleaners
, as the name suggests, car vacuum cleaners are vacuum cleaners that are used in the car. When using the vacuum cleaner, instead of sucking the nozzle hard against the seat, you must first blow away the dirt before sucking. The dust that sticks to the car can be picked up with a vacuum cleaner.
1. Before using the vacuum cleaner, check whether the fuse of the power supply can carry the current for starting and working the vacuum cleaner. (General product manuals have instructions in this regard.)
2. Turn off the power switch of the vacuum cleaner, and insert the power plug into the socket of the car cigarette lighter.
to move the car, and then) turn on the power switch of the vacuum cleaner and start operation.
3. When the dust reaches a certain level or needs to be cleaned after use, press the clip on the dust cover to open the dust cover to remove the dirt.
4. It is best to wear a mask when using a car vacuum cleaner to vacuum, because the use of a car vacuum cleaner is easy to causes dust to rise, and users are more likely to inhale the raised dust. It is strictly forbidden to put your hands or feet under the suction mouth during use to avoid danger.
5. In the process of using, pay attention to whether there are foreign objects blocking the straw, or abnormal noise, smoke, etc., and you should stop using it immediately in the above situation. Continue to use it after removing foreign objects, otherwise, the motor of the vacuum cleaner will be burned.