As a high-speed rotating working part, the air compressor has a relatively high probability of failure, and abnormal noise is a common failure. There are many reasons for the abnormal noise of the air compressor. For example, the electromagnetic clutch of the air compressor is damaged, or the internal wear of the air compressor is severely worn, etc., which can cause abnormal noise.
1. The electromagnetic clutch of the air compressor is a common part of abnormal noise. The compressor often runs from low speed to high speed under high load, so the requirements for electromagnetic clutch are very high, and the installation position of the electromagnetic clutch is generally close to the ground. It will come into contact with rainwater and soil, and abnormal noise will be produced when the bearing in the electromagnetic clutch is damaged.
2. The tightness of the air compressor transmission belt also directly affects the life of the electromagnetic clutch. If the transmission belt is too loose, the electromagnetic clutch will easily slip; if the transmission belt is too tight, the load on the electromagnetic clutch will increase. Improper tightness of the transmission belt will cause the compressor to not work at a slight degree, and cause damage to the compressor. When the transmission belt is working, if the compressor pulley and the generator pulley are not in the same plane, the service life of the transmission belt or the compressor will be reduced.
3. The repeated pull-in of the electromagnetic clutch will also cause abnormal noise in the compressor, such as insufficient power generation of the generator, excessive pressure in the air-conditioning system, or excessive engine load, which will cause the repeated pull-in of the electromagnetic clutch.
4. The gap between the electromagnetic clutch and the compressor mounting surface. There should be a certain gap between the electromagnetic clutch and the compressor mounting surface. If the gap is too large, the impact will increase. If the gap is too small, the electromagnetic clutch will be It will cause movement interference with the compressor mounting surface, which is also a common cause of abnormal noise.
5. Reliable lubrication is required when the compressor is working